| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gajvoron in July is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 15:06 long and the longest day is 16:02 long with an average length of 15:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Gajvoron July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gajvoron, Ukraine
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gajvoron:
- Kiev, Ukraine - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) NNE
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Uman', Ukraine - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) NNE
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 211.4 kms (131.3 miles) ENE
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 174.4 kms (108.3 miles) E
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 252 kms (156.6 miles) E
- Ljubasevka, Ukraine - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SSE
- Nikolaev, Russia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) SE
- Razdel'Naja, Ukraine - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) S
- Odessa, Ukraine - 224 kms (139.2 miles) SSE